Very nice and good looking Santa Cruz Nomad 3 full carbon frame. Bought in 2016, receipt is there. The frame has some marks from cable rub but it was totally packed with Invisiframe from new. (see photo's for marks) For the good, the Invisiframe has to be replaced because it is a little discolored from the sun and some brown edges. So the Invisiframe isn't the most good looking anymore but the frame is still fully packed. The brown edges aren't damages, they are because of the Invisiframes age :)
It is a real dream machine. Climbs like a goat and decends like an downhill bike. With a weight of 12,9KG it is really light for an Enduro and that's mostly because of the Enve wheelset.
What will you get?
- RockShox Pike RCT3 replaced last year (2018)
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3, replaced lat year (2018)
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 150mm (newest version serviced last year)
- Hope Tech 3 E4 Enduro brakes
- Enve M70 Carbon wheelset 650b with Chris King hubs (serviced last year and frontwheel replaced under warranty)
- Shimano XTR 1x11 Groupset (cassette and KMC chain are brandnew)
- Shimano SM-BB93 (new)
- Crankbrothers Stamp 1 pedals
- Burgtech The Cloud seat
- Enve Carbon 780mm steer
- Maxxis High Roller front tyre and Minion rear tyre (tubless)
If you have any questions, just ask!
I will make more pictures later this week.