I'm selling Felt Edict FRD Large in top condition
. The frame was purchased in 2018 but assembled and used from June 2019! The bike has 450 km of recreational XC/Trail riding. I am selling it due to a surgery which will put me off for this season.
- DT Swiss EX 1501 Wheelset with 2.3 Specialized Fast Trak and Ground Control tires and MucOff pink sealant
- Thomson Seatpost with Bontrager Monrose Elite Saddle 132 mm, Spec MTB Stem, Ritchey WCS bars and Fabric Magic grips
- Shimano XTR 9020 Brakes with organic Ice-Tech pads and XT rotors
- Specialized S-Works Carbon Side Cage with Multitool
- Rock Shox Monarch RT3 100mm Shock tuned for Felt and Rock Shox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 120mm fork with 34 mm stanchions
- Sram XX1 gold cassette and chain, Sram GX rear mech, Sram GX shifter, Sram X01 crank with Shimano XTR Trail pedals, Sram GXP BSA BB, and Absolute Black oval golden chainring
The bike was well-taken care of as I work as a bike mechanic here in Austria. Brakes were freshly bled in September. Brake pads are new. Rotors are thick enough. The chain is as new. Shock and fork service was made three weeks ago. The frame has some cosmetic marks. On one picture you'll see what comes with the bike: Ergon blue grips, Sram XX1 golden chain and 2 Tubolito S-Tubo super lightweight tubes.
The bike is set to accommodate XC/Trail rides
and it has almost similar geometry as 2020 Specialized Epic Evo but rides much better!
I can send the bike with DHL within the EU and the shipping is on me.
Let me know if you have more questions.