Thinking of selling my nearly new 2020 Cube Stereo, because I am thinking of an XC bike, the bike is only 40kms old, If you ask me it is better as new.
-The 150mm Fox Transfer has been switched for a 175mm Transfer dropper.
-Protection foil has been fitted, on the top and downtube as well as on the seatstays.
-Tires were made tubeless.
-Suspension has been setup properly.
-Syncros Mudguard is fitted for the 36.
-The frame was taken apart to add grease around the bearings.
As I said above, the bike is upgraded and looks as new.
- [left]FRAMEC:62, Carbon Technology[/left]
- [left]FORKFox 36 Float Factory, 160mm[/left]
- [left]REAR-DERAILLEURShimano XT, 10-51T, 1x12[/left]
- [left]BRAKESShimano XT BR-M8120[/left]
- [left]CRANKSShimano XT, 32T[/left]
- [left]SHOCKFox Float DPX2 Factory[/left]
- [left]WHEELSNewmen Evolution SL A.30[/left]
Would consider a swap(tausch) for a high spec xc bike.
Shipping is possible, but pickup is preffered!