Specialized Turbo Levo Sworks 2022 ; Blue Ghost
verfügbare Grossen : S4
auch andere Levo Modellen verfügbar, so wie Levo Pro Carbon und Levo SL Comp und Levo.
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel, Kashima
FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
• Front: Front Brake Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor
• Rear: Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset, 160mm
• Front: 34
• Rear: 10-52
• Front: Traverse Carbon 29
• Rear: Traverse Carbon 27.5"
• Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
• Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm
Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
FOX Transfer, 30.9, 170mm